Marketing Automation: AMS for your Brokerage
Digitalize your Forex/CFD/Crypto brokerage and increase ROI with AMS, the simple marketing solution for your business.
The evolution of digitalized technology has shifted our world as we know it. Over the last few decades, the internet era has managed to break physical barriers and connect users to all corners of the world, at any given time, making the rapid exchange of data and information widely available to all. Thanks to the internet, our generation is faster, smarter, and more efficient than those prior. Yet, in 2022, studies prove that Gen Zers have a shorter attention span due to the “fast and now” culture, and millennials have grown accustomed to the same.
What about traders?
Online Forex/Crypto/CFD traders are no different, and today, it has become more common than ever for traders to get distracted and easily fall out of their trader journey, a journey that is ever so delicate. This phenomenon has become more frequent among frustrated brokerages that work so hard to gain quality users, while those same users drop like flies simply because they get sidetracked and forget to complete tasks requested of them.
This trend has urged online marketers, and especially forex marketing companies, to develop new marketing techniques, ones that can stay up to pace with this generation’s attention spans and keep users engaged when distractions are at their peak. They are the savvy and up-to-date brokerages that have adopted the ultimate forex marketing strategies and solutions to increase and preserve valuable traders, for the long haul. The solution is AMS, and it can significantly increase revenue for your brokerage.
Marketing Automation: What is AMS?
AMS, or an Automated Marketing Solution, is an AI-Powered Marketing System that focuses on efficient marketing operations through real-time communication with users. You can have a huge array of automated content, in several languages, designed specifically for each channel that the message will be sent to your traders (email, text, push notification).
In an online business, it basically means that the manual and mundane tasks that your employees are typically tied up with throughout the day, like – sending emails, messages, reminders, and updates to clients – are taken off their shoulders. With AMS applied, most of the communication is administered to your traders automatically, at the exact time, language, purpose, and channel intended.
Marketing Solutions: How Does AMS Work?
Let’s look at an example:
Think about the last time you went online shopping. You found an item you wanted to buy, dropped it in your virtual cart, filled out your credit card details, and right as you were about to hit “buy”, you received an important phone call that had you tied up for a while. By the time you finished the call, you most likely forgot what you were up to before, and now you’re off to a meeting, then to pick up the kids, cook dinner, hit the gym…etc. In other words, life got in the way, and without AMS, the item you were just about to purchase is now buried deep in a load of distractions, the same distractions that threw you off track to begin with.
You lost your train of thought, and as a result, the online shop lost your business. Sound familiar?
Now let’s look at the same scenario, but this time, with AMS.
The same phone call came in right as you were about to hit “buy”, but this time, right as you end the call, you get a message from the online store, reminding you to complete your purchase, with a 10% discount valid only for today. You quickly apply the discount and place the order, just before going on with your day.
A simple reminder brought you back to focus, and this time, you made your buy, and the online shop earned your business. Mission accomplished.
According to Baymard Institute, 69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned. Think about that. For every 100 potential customers, 70 of them will leave without purchasing. In an online brokerage that doesn’t have AMS, a trader’s journey can be just as easily cut off by the same consumer behavioral patterns. Without marketing automation, your brokerage will be parting ways with 70% of users upon sign-up.
Like the former example where the online shop lost a customer to distractions, many online brokerages recognize frustrating consumer patterns first-hand, and without taking measures, they continue to experience traders slip through their fingers. Then there are the resilient brands, those who opt for the latter. They identify the problem, quickly adopt the easy AMS marketing fix, and secure the sales.
Forex Marketing: What About Retention?
If you are currently running a Forex/Crypto/CFD brokerage business or researching how to start a forex business, then you know that your company’s revenue heavily relies on lifetime trader value. Getting a new client to successfully make their first deposit on your website is the first achievement, but you cannot rely solely on new account openings for long-term success. It costs five times as much to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one. Meaning, for your company to be profitable in the long run, retention needs to be the main focus.
An estimated 80% of online traders fall out of line and quit, just because they fail to complete registration requirements and KYC processes, or don’t have the tools to adapt to the constantly moving markets. Whether it’s sending invalid documents, not acting on a margin call, or even just difficulties logging in to their account, there are many obstacles that traders must overcome to reap the benefits of your trading platform and continue engaging in the long run. Your trader’s experience is a key factor in driving trader loyalty and overall LTV (Lifetime Value).
AMS for Traders
AMS serves as the most effective digital marketing tool for trader retention, offering hundreds of preset trader journeys and flows that activate messages to urge users to stay engaged and take action. Plus, AMS takes the workload off your traditional sales rep, as your Forex sales team will longer need to juggle tedious tasks like personalizing and sending emails, messages, and alerts to keep your traders in the loop.
There is no way around it. If you want to maximize the success of your brokerage, you will need active, committed traders – and the only way to effectively achieve them is by digitalizing your business through automation.
Marketing Automation Platforms
AI-Power your brokerage’s CRM and marketing operations through efficient, digitalized automation.
With AMS, you can effectively communicate with your traders through every step of their journey, keeping them on track and focused on their achievements on the platform. The AI-powered system is engineered to send specified messages to traders based on their trading activity, triggering reciprocating engagement from the trader’s end. AMS is programmed to send emails, SMS, WhatsApp messages, Push notifications, pop-ups, and alerts in real-time, with the channel of communication varying, depending on the conditions you preset for each trigger.
Forex Digital Marketing: Examples of AMS
- Welcome Email: When a new user is identified in your Forex CRM, AMS activates automatically by sending a Welcome Email including:
- Request to complete profile
- Account number and credentials
- CTA (Call to Action)
- Complete KYC Email: After registering and completing their profile, users must provide specifically formatted KYC documents to start trading. AMS sends the right message to guide users in doing so, in every stage:
- Provide docs: Which documents are required, in what format
- If one or more documents have been rejected: What needs to be rectified, and how to resubmit
- Once documents are verified and approved: What’s the next step
Engagement is Key
- Time to engage: Once a user registers, completes his profile, and successfully submits KYC docs, it’s time to start engaging. Beginner traders can become overwhelmed by this and step back. However, with the right message, AMS keeps your traders on track and moving forward in their journey, alerting them with:
- Tips and strategies: Trading techniques to confidently engage
- Learning tools and guidance: For educated decision making
- Market overview: Beginner’s trading psychology and successful market approaches
- Keep your traders active: Getting traders active on your platform is an achievement, keeping them active long-term is the real triumph. With AMS, your active traders are constantly being communicated with, keeping them in the loop and engaging on the platform for days, weeks, months, and years – without noticing the time fly!
- Dashboard (client zone) popups: Send a message to your traders while they’re engaging
- Margin call alert: Real-time alerts for quick user reaction to low margin
- Progress tracking: Trading history, open/closed positions, balance
- Asset recommendations: Based on user behavior history
- Portfolio volatility: Market changes of assets in your trader’s portfolio
- Auto promotions: Based on market events/economic calendars
Alert Your Traders in Real-Time!
- Inactivity alerts: It is common, even for frequent traders, to go missing at times. Life can get in the way and steer your traders off track for a while. AMS ensures that sleepy and idle traders make their way back to the platform, fast!
- Promotions: Signals, bonuses, gifts
- Daily trends: Hottest market opportunities to take advantage of now
- Limited time offers: Create urgency and urge traders to engage
- Gamification: Leaderboards, missions, badges, and scores awaken the competitor inside the trader. Once it’s social, and there are records to break, the challenge is on, and retention thrives. On a social network, the gamification of brokerages brings new fun to the industry. As long as the game is between the traders, and not between brokerage and trader, then no conflicts arise for regulated brokers from a regulatory point of view. Gamification brings gratification, and keeps your traders engaged!
- Missions and badges (KYC, education, trading)
- Trading levels (trading groups and conditions)
- Shop (selling bonuses, trading tools, insurance, robots)
Forex Marketing: AMS Personalized for Traders & Brokerages
Not all clients are the same. There are thousands of client journeys and conditions you can set to ensure that the right client is receiving the right message, at the right time, and engaging on the platform in the way you want them to. With AMS, you choose the relevant flows for your trader journey. Preset the trigger points in your funnel flow, decide at what stage, to who, and through what channel it activates. Set AMS up once, and it runs on autopilot.
- First time deposit (FTD)
Reports and Results
Once you set up AMS for your brokerage and configure your funnel flows, see that it’s bringing in results! AMS gives advanced campaign analytics for you to track monetization. You can conduct A/B testing, and draw stats that move beyond basic indicators. For example, opens and clicks, action conversions, ROIs per campaign, and more.
Cost of Automated Marketing: How much does AMS cost?
AMS has become the top trending marketing strategy among online businesses, specifically trading brokerages. As trendy and beneficial as it is, brokerages that want to build their operations from scratch will find that the costs of adding AMS are just too steep. Implementing a third-party AI software alone can cost up to $40,000 a year, and that’s before considering the framework, content, design, journey flow, manpower, and A/B testing that goes into running successful campaigns. Therefore, you’re actually looking at costs of between $100,000-$150,000.
Opt For A White Label Solution
If you’re just looking to start your Forex/CFD/Crypto brokerage business, or boost your existing brokerage’s marketing operations, then partnering with a white label platform provider that offers AMS as part of the service will cut AMS costs, and the costs of your entire brokerage operation, significantly. A white label solution means you don’t need to endure the heavy responsibilities and expenses that come with operating a successful brokerage, and the most advanced and up-to-date white label providers today will be able to offer you a simple AMS integration for your marketing operations.
When looking for the right partner to white-label your brokerage business, make sure they’re equipped with the best platform, technologies, payment solutions, and AMS.
AMS, In Short
Leverate offers the complete, white-labeled AMS marketing automation solution for your brokerage, including all the tools, funnel flows, communication channels, and content templates proven to get your trader up and engaged in your brokerage. With a simple, one-time setup, AMS:
- Significantly increases and improves customer engagement
- Brings unrivaled AI to your insights and actions
- Increases response conversion (clients that don’t answer, etc.)
- Identifies promotions that target your customers the best
- Organizes your marketing strategy and executes with massive force
- Minimizes wasted marketing money
- Keeps you up to date, and ahead of the game technologically
- Adds fun and entertainment to your operation
- Helps you beat the competition
- Increases your revenue. Period.
Here’s Why You Need AMS For Your Brokerage
In conclusion, today’s brokerage needs a strong Automated Marketing System in order to stay relevant in their competitive environment. As your traders are your most valuable assets, you can’t risk not being there for them when they need you. Since you can’t be everywhere at once, your only option is to let technology do it for you, but the kind of smart technology that represents you accurately. Leverate’s AMS can be that automated layer, along with all the other state-of-the-art features and functions that will upgrade your brokerage and position you as an industry leader.
Get unrivaled technology for your brokerage today!
Readers also ask:
Marketing and sales departments use AMS to automate online campaigns and sales activities to both increase revenue and maximize efficiency. When used effectively to handle repetitive tasks, employees are free to tackle higher-order problems, human error is reduced, and revenue is increased significantly.
Studies revealed that companies using marketing automation to nurture prospects see a 45% increase in qualified leads. Those nurtured leads, in turn, make purchases 47% larger than their non-nurtured counterparts.
Digital marketing helps your business reach a wider audience, scale your business further, and increase your revenue overall. Some of the benefits of marketing automation include:
· Marketing and sales alignment.
· Increase conversion and rate.
· Accurate reporting.
· Personalized marketing strategy.
· Lead scoring.
· Data management.
· Scalable processes.
Implementing a third-party AI software alone can cost up to $40,000 a year, and that’s before considering the framework, content, design, journey flow, manpower, and A/B testing that goes into running successful campaigns. Therefore, you’re actually looking at costs of between $100,000-$150,000.
Partnering with a white label platform provider that offers AMS as part of the service will cut AMS costs, and the costs of your entire brokerage operation, significantly. A white label solution for your Forex/CFD/Crypto business means you don’t need to endure the heavy responsibilities and expenses that come with operating a successful brokerage, and the most advanced and up-to-date white label providers today will be able to offer you a simple AMS integration for your marketing operations.
Leverate’s AMS is the industry’s leading Automated Marketing System for Forex/CFD/Crypto brokerage marketing operations, with a white-labeled AMS system along with all the other state-of-the-art features and functions that will upgrade your brokerage and position you as an industry leader.